Protecting yourself and your environment against industrial risks
The protection of goods and people is an inherent component of any industrial electrical installation. You will find on TECHNIKELEC® a whole range of products and accessories dedicated to the control of electrical risks, noise pollution, hydrocarbon pollution, protection of electrical goods, people or biodiversity.
- SPI : filters and hydrocarbon separators : World leader in filtration since 1980, we offer autonomous solutions for separating water and hydrocarbons.
- SanerVib : silentblocks and systems against the propagation of vibrations and sound waves : we have developed a unique range of very high performance vibration dampers, without rubber or composite, allowing you to reduce the noise pollution linked to electrical transformers in a sustainable way.
- MIDSUN HVIC and RUBH² (H² leak detection tape) : these unique products allow you to make your insulators hydrophobic and self-cleaning (HVIC), and to reliably and visually identify hydrogen leaks in your installations (RUBH²)
When industrial equipment with an oil sump is placed outside and exposed to the weather, rainwater can fill this secondary containment. To avoid the risk of overflow in the event of rain and simultaneous oil leakage, the tank must be equipped with a system capable of filtering and continuously discharging rainwater while retaining the hydrocarbons inside the secondary containment. The discharged water must not be contaminated with more than 5 ppm of hydrocarbons according to EN 858-1 ("light liquid separation systems").
To achieve this, we offer prefabricated hydrocarbon separators specially designed for hydrocarbons and hydrocarbon water filters that operate either by gravity, i.e. without electricity and self-locking, or pumped systems equipped with level detectors and alarms.
Oil separator Pit full of water and oil Leakage under construction equipment Pollution of a water body
The SPI range has been specially developed to suit all flow rates from 3 to over 1500 litres/min, either as passive filter cartridges or with the help of pumps for higher flow rates.
When electric transformers with dielectric oil or coated dry are in operation, they emit a characteristic noise resulting from the vibrations of the magnetic sheets (mageto constriction) which they contain. This vibration comes from the 50 Hz alternating current that runs through them, characterizing a fundamental vibration frequency of 100 Hz and several corresponding vibration harmonics.
In order to dampen its vibrations, we suggest using shock absorbers from the SanerVib range between the support supports of the transformers (feet, beams, wheels, etc.) and the ground. These are several low-frequency silentblocks specially developed to provide high anti-vibration performance at transformer excitation frequencies, depending on their weight and the desired attenuation.
The SanerVib must be chosen precisely so that the internal damping elements are neither too much nor too little compressed, thus fulfilling thei function to the full. SanerVib are available in 2 vibration absorption levels (up to 80% and up to 99%).
They can be configured according to 3 types of use :
- SanerVib : for transformers with wheels,
- SanerVib-SG : to equip a transformer without wheel,
- SanerVib-VibeR or SanerVib-SL : to equip a "rolling" transformer.
MIDSUN® HVIC : unrivalled protection against electric arcs
The HVIC silicone coating is a special hydrophobic paint that extends the life of your insulators and increases their reliability at a lower cost. Its unique formula allows, once the HVIC paint is applied, to reduce fouling and deposits on your porcelain or glass insulators. Due to its self-cleaning composition, HVIC paint prevents excessive leakage currents, discharge elongation and arcing, minimising the need for periodic maintenance, cleaning or greasing of insulators.
HVIC silicone is resistant :
- to UV radiation,
- to variations temperature,
- to corrosive environments
- to aluminium hydroxide pitting caused by arcing in dry tape.
It offers a long-term solution to breakdown problems. It is particularly used on insulators in dirty areas, such as cement plants, steel mills, seafronts exposed to salt spray, areas subject to sand, dust or organic plant or animal deposits.
RubH² is a range of adhesive rolls specially designed to change color when subjected to a flow of hydrogen (dihydrogen). It thus makes it possible to immediately and visually identify the risks of leakage and to prevent maintenance operations. Mainly applied to connection areas and applicable on all types of materials.