The electrical transformer, central organ of the electrical network
Transformers are said to be immersed when they contain dielectric oils, or dry when using resin. To simplify, we can make the analogy of the transformer to the human body : it's powered by a primary circuit (food), it transforms the energy of the primary into secondary energy (the transformation of food into energy, sugars...). During this transformation process, losses in the form of heat are emitted and dissipated by the dielectric oil or the air (for humans bodily fluids). It's therefore necessary to take the temperature regularly and monitor its vital signs, either by temperature relay or by analysis of its oils (thermometers and blood test). Finally, it's necessary to prevent its oil from coming out of its tank, or that the resin loses its insulating properties to prevent it from "giving up the ghost" (hemorrhage) :
TECHNIKELEC® offers you a complete rang of equipment and accessories for your transformers :
- Sensors, temperature relays, protections: protection and temperature relays for your dry transformers with their satefy sensors and RIS2 protection relay for your oil transformers.
- Turnkey filtration sets: including filter, pre-filter, valve, elbow, teflon... ready to be mounted on your pits and outdoor retention tanks.
- MALT: earthing braids for the protection of your electrical substations and people against electrification (sold in set of 10).
Sensors and temperature relays, pressure, oil level... are transformer health indicators. Visual, analog or digital indicators, these sensors and their associated electronics are used for the proper functioning as well as the protection of the transformer, thus making it possible to activate fans, pumps, trigger alarms or to put themselves in safety.
TECHNIKELEC® filtration sets are ready to be installed on your pits and retention tanks. These turnkey sets allow you to easily and quickly equip your external retentions exposed to rainwater without risk of forgetting any components. Thank to TECHNIKELEC® ready-to-install hydrocarbon (or ester) separation filtration set, you can transform your retention into a solution for filtering rainwater contaminated with hydrocarbons or esters in a few minute.
Thay can be configured according 2 types of flow rates:
- PETRO-PIT® sets: low flow filtration from 1.5 to 3L/min,
- PETRO-PIPE® sets: medium flow filtration from 5 to 16L/min.
No more oil changes, your infrastructures are ready to receive rainwater and oil leaks with complete peace of mind.
The range of braids and earthing or MALT braids kit offered by TECHNIKELEC® are an essential element of protection in electrical substations. They allow the transmission of fault currents to the earth circuit in order to protect property and especially people from potential electrification.
The MALT thus ensure the continuity of the earth path between each independant metal part, connecting each conductive element to one another towards the general earth.
The MALT exist:
- made of tinned copper,
- of different diameters depending on the voltage level of the substation,
- of different lenghts depending on the conductive elements to be connected together.